Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Does he really love me if he lets his family spread rumors abt me and he acts like they did nothing wrong?

my husband and i have been together off and on for 15 yrs but only steadily married for 2 of the 15yrs a big reason of that is his family.i really dont like to deal with them bcuz they do nothing but cause problems between my husband and i and spread rumors abt me.i try to bring it to his attention but he sais that he cant really cast judgement bcuz he was not there to see or hear anything.IT IS LIKE HOW OBLIVIOUS CAN U BE?and when he does decide that he is going to handle stuff he handles it like a little kid and wants to fight.i dont want to deal with problems like that,i just want to cut the trouble makers out,but he would never do that.I thought i was more important considering i am the mother of your children and wife,his family does not even acknowledge me as his wife,they will how ever smile in my face and talk crap behind my back.i am at my witts end.i dont feel like i should deal with them and i feel like my husband should love me enough to understand this,but he doesn't.WHAT DO YOU THINK I NEED SOME ADVICE.DOES HE REALLY LOVE ME?ps his family helped him lie and cheat on me in the past.they encouraged him to be a drunk and drug addict and leave his children they encourage him to steal and go to jail they also talk crap abt him behind his back and his stupid *** pays no mind to it,they do this because that is how they all are so they encourage sbag behavior and when he is around them he is a dumb that takes their advice.when he is at home completely different person.he acts like a civilized human being..so i ask again WHAT DO YOU THINK?

No comments:

Post a Comment