Monday, November 7, 2011

GUYS: Is this something you would do with someone you saw only as a friend?? (girls answer too)?

Over the weekend a couple friends of mine got married. The groom was actually my best friend Ryan's brother. Me, Ryan, Sam, Carrie and Jen all rode to FL together for the wedding.. Ryan's family owns a beach house that is all secluded. That's where they had the ceremony and the reception, but out on the beach. After the wedding we were all going to stay there. Before the reception was over Ryan and I strolled off away from everyone on the other side of the rocks. He said he wanted to show me where he used to go to be alone when he was younger. (His family moved to NC where they live now when he was 17 - that's when we met - he's 28 now) It was gorgeous over there. We laid down on the sand and stared at the sky. The stars had just come out. We laid there talking for over an hour. When we got up everyone had left and the caterers were cleaning. When we were walking up the beach to the house, he put his arm around me and when we were going up the 20 or so steps to the house he slid his arm off me and grabbed my hand and held it. He held it till we went in. This was Friday. We were going to stay all of Saturday and come back home Sunday. Our friends all agreed that they wanted to go to bed early so they could get a head start on Saturday. Ryan and I stayed downstairs for another hour or so talking. When we decided to go to bed he grabbed my hand again and led me upstairs. We both showered and got ready for bed. I went to his room to see if he was still up and he was. I wasn't tired yet and neither was he. We put in a movie and watched about 30 minutes of it before we decided to turn it off. We had laid down when we were watching the movie and when I told him I was going to go to bed he told me to stay and keep him company and I could sleep there. I did. We didn't do anything either. He hugged up to me almost the whole night. Saturday we went out with our friends and everything was normal. Every now and then he would put his arm around me. That night, I slept in his room again. And again, we did nothing but sleep. He stayed hugged up to me that night too. Sunday morning, Sam walked in his room and saw us snuggled up. He woke us up and we all went home that day. Ryan stayed at my apartment Sunday night b/c it was 11:30 before we got home that night. Last night we ordered Chinese take out and stayed at my place again. Again, nothing happened. My question: Does Ryan have a thing for me? If he were just trying to get in my pants I have a feeling he would have tried it the first night. I’ve always had a crush on him. Its hard not to – he’s 6’4”, brown hair green eyes. Ridiculously handsome and he has a great personality. I could definitely see something coming of this but I don’t know what he’s looking for. I don’t want to bring it up either because if he isn’t looking for anything else, it would be awkward from then on. How can I get him to tell me what he wants without asking him? And don’t say, ‘just kiss him’ cause that would still be awkward if he didn’t want anything else… HELP! Advice please?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment