Wednesday, November 9, 2011

In love with a married man???

This is not as sleazy as it sounds..I met a married man on the net, a very religious married man and we became friends 8 yrs ago. We clciked immediately and spent a lot of times playing games online etc..and talking in Ims. we chatted on the phone a couple times but mainly talked online. I fell for him in a big way and he knew it and he fell for me too but we are both married so we kept it friends only. I would give him advice to help him in his marriage and he would do the same for me and both of s just wanted the other to be happy in our marriages. Things crashed around the same time for both of us in our marriages and we discussed meeting. before I met him we discussed the what if we fool around question...I was very worried that if we kissed or more he would regret it and we would not be friends anymore.he ured me that he would be fine with it even though I told him no because I know he would regret cheating on hsi wife so we werent going to do that and he said okay....Well

No comments:

Post a Comment